Often we have rescue cats and kittens available for adoption. Check frequently to see if the kitty of your desire has come into our little rescue.
There are 2 adult females
need to be only cat for an adult home
PLEASE INQUIRE BY USING THE 'CONTACT PAGE'
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING A RESCUE
PLEASE EMAIL ASAP - IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN MINNESOTA and surrounding states
The Legendary Nine Silver Bells
Part of the Birman temple tradition, this legend comes from the history of the two cats sent by the priests to Auguste Pravie and Major Gordon Russell.
The priests had placed a collar with nine silver bells
around the neck of the female cat before the journey:
The Meaning of Each Silver Bell
1. CAT -- Birth or Beginning
2. PRIEST -- He eats what is left over and is easily satisfied with little.
RIGHT BELIEF -- that truth is the guide of man.
3. WARRIOR -- Marches in front, and ready to fight.
RIGHT RESOLVE -- to be calm at all times and not to harm any living creature.
4. HUSBAND OR WIFE -- Watchful, and goes out to the house first, and returns last.
RIGHT SPEECH -- never to lie, never to slander anyone, and never to use coarse or harsh language.
5. STROLLING SINGER -- Ill-trained and changeful and wounds him who gets near.
RIGHT BEHAVIOR -- never to steal, never to kill, and never to do anything one may later regret or be ashamed of.
6. THIEF -- He prowls around in darkness and is a shameless eater.
RIGHT OCCUPATION -- never to choose an occupation that is considered bad.
7. COURTESAN -- Fond of sleep, gentle, and trusting.
RIGHT EFFORT -- always to strive for that which is good and avoid that which is evil.
8. CHILD -- Fond of sleep, gentle, and trusting.
RIGHT CONTEMPLATION -- of the NOBLE TRUTHS, in calmness and detachment.
9. HERMIT -- Digs the earth with his paws.
RIGHT CONCENTRATION -- will then follow and lead to the path of perfect space.
• Religious part, following the eightfold path.